miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2007

My favourite Heroes!

First of all, I want to thank Drusk {http://misdoc2.blogspot.com} for let me copy this idea in my blog :D!

Ok, let's go...:





1. Cloud.I have no words to describe what He means to me.









2. Death. My reference in life is the death, isn't that ironic?!.For her death full of life!














3.Morfeo.He shows the other side of the Heroes, when they feel lost in their own World.












4. Squall.Even the most cold heart keeps an open door.













5.Auron. The Spirit of a True Warrior lives forever, never dies.













6.Lulu.For her wisdom and strength to face life.













7.John Constantine.Even the best deliverer has his own Hell.

















8.Eric Draven. For gave us the evidence that love is stronger than death.True Love never dies.










9.V.For show us the Freedom behind the mask; and also not forget his great creator Allan Moore.

















10.Peter Petrelli. For his cleverness and his singular "human part".


















Now I tag {http://sinfullways.blogspot.com/} "o coiso" alias insidious/psycho :D! toma lá ó coiso, já tens trabalho:P


Etiquetas:

5 comentarios:

Blogger D ha dicho...

Sandman rules.

(Why did you use the image of Cloud from Advent Children? It's awful)

15 de marzo de 2007, 4:48  
Blogger Insidious ha dicho...

n percebi essa do trabalho :f

LOOOL

by the way

eu ando em arqueologia :X

\m/

xD

epah devias ter posto o sephiroth no top :\

SEPHIROTH RULA PAH

;_________________;

15 de marzo de 2007, 7:54  
Blogger Insidious ha dicho...

que trabalhO?

olha adiciona no msn se quiseres

nelsondavidsoarescerqueira@hotmail.com

lol

:f

15 de marzo de 2007, 9:03  
Blogger Ategina_de_Ophiussa ha dicho...

p/Drusk

because I like this image, although I know it's not one of his best images!


tio como me rayo hablando contigo en ingles xD

15 de marzo de 2007, 9:34  
Blogger D ha dicho...

xDD

25 de marzo de 2007, 11:37  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio